If your significant other is an Educator, they may bring their ID to sign up for a Membership anytime. If they are not an Educator, you may add your spouse or significant other to your Philbrook Membership starting at only $35. For information about our different membership levels contact us at 918-748-5320.
Philbrook is committed to supporting educators across Tulsa, Oklahoma, and beyond. Through art and gardens, we hope to make a more creative and connected community and create space for new ideas, diverse perspectives, and social connection.
Philbrook offers FREE annual Memberships to all state-certified Oklahoma Public School Teachers (Pre-K through Grade 12). Join online today!
- State-certified Oklahoma Public School Teachers (Pre-K – Grade 12)*
- CAP Tulsa Teachers
- Teachers employed by Charter Schools sponsored by an Oklahoma School District
- TPS City Year Employees (must provide nametag to sign up – no pay stub or ID required)
*Applicants must be in an active teaching role. Administrative, leadership, and support staff do not qualify at this time.
How do I sign up?
- Qualifying Educators should sign up via the Teacher Membership form online and upload a copy of their teaching certificate or pay stub.
- Educators should also provide their school district, school name, school email, and grade(s)/subject(s) taught.
The Teacher Membership Program is made possible through the generosity of the Anne & Henry Zarrow Foundation.
Teacher Membership FAQs
Can I add my spouse and children to my Membership?
Why don’t Private School teachers, Staff/Administrators, or retired teachers qualify?
We are currently only able to extend this offer to Oklahoma public school teachers, pre-K through grade 12. We hope to one day receive funding that allows us to expand our offer to a broader audience of Educators.
- Oklahoma Public School Teachers (pre-K – grade 12)
- CAP Tulsa teachers
- Charter School teachers affiliated with a Public School (Google to confirm)
- TPS City Year employees (will provide nametag to sign up – no pay stub or ID required)
How do I sign up?
- Qualifying educators should present a school-issued ID or pay stub at the front desk.
- Educators should also provide their school district, school name, and grade(s) taught.