Youth 17 & under are always free! If your significant other is an Educator, they may bring their ID to sign up for a Membership anytime. If they are not an Educator, you may add your spouse or significant other to your Philbrook Membership for only $25 and you’ll both receive free general admission to both locations all year long. Teacher membership upgrades are only available to spouses and significant others.
Philbrook is committed to supporting educators across Tulsa, Oklahoma, and beyond. Through art and gardens, we hope to make a more creative and connected community and create space for new ideas, diverse perspectives, and social connection.
Young Artist Opportunity
Artists ages 4–18 can have their work in a Philbrook exhibition! The BIG Show, on display at Philbrook March 11–May 8, 2022, is a radically inclusive exhibition highlighting the creativity of young people across Tulsa and Oklahoma.
We need your help to make it happen! What will the young artists in your classroom create?
Philbrook offers FREE annual Memberships to all state-certified Oklahoma Public School Teachers (PreK through Grade 12). Join in person or online.
- State-certified Oklahoma Public School Teachers (PreK – grade 12)*
- CAP Tulsa Teachers
- Charter School Teachers affiliated with an Oklahoma Public School
- TPS City Year Employees (will provide nametag to sign up – no pay stub or ID required)
*Applicants must be in an active teaching role. Administrative, leadership, and support staff do not qualify at this time.
How do I sign up?
- Qualifying Educators should present a school-issued ID or pay stub at the front desk or sign up via the Teacher Membership form online and upload a copy of their teaching certificate or pay stub.
- Educators should also provide their school district, school name, school email, and grade(s)/subject(s) taught.
The Teacher Membership Program is made possible through the generosity of the Anne & Henry Zarrow Foundation.
Teacher Membership FAQs
Can I add my husband/wife and children to my Membership?
Why don’t Private School teachers, Staff/Administrators, or retired teachers qualify?
We are currently only able to extend this offer to Oklahoma public school teachers, pre-K through grade 12. We hope to one day receive funding that allows us to expand our offer to a broader audience of Educators.
- Oklahoma Public School Teachers (pre-K – grade 12)
- CAP Tulsa teachers
- Charter School teachers affiliated with a Public School (Google to confirm)
- TPS City Year employees (will provide nametag to sign up – no pay stub or ID required)
How do I sign up?
- Qualifying educators should present a school-issued ID or pay stub at the front desk.
- Educators should also provide their school district, school name, and grade(s) taught.