On the first full weekend of every month, Bank of America and Merrill Lynch cardholders enjoy free admission, compliments of the Bank of America Museums-on-Us program.
General admission is free for all on the Second Saturday of every month, made possible by ONEOK, Inc., with the assistance of the Oklahoma Arts Council, Bank of America, and the Maxine and Jack Zarrow Family Foundation.
Blue Star Museum
Active-duty military always receive free general admission. From Memorial Day to Labor Day, Active-duty military receive free admission with up to 4 additional family members.
Students from Member Colleges receive free admission every day with valid ID.
- Northeastern State University (Broken Arrow)
- Northeastern State University (Tahlequah)
- Oral Roberts University (Tulsa)
- Oklahoma State University - Institute of Technology (Okmulgee)
- Oklahoma State University (Tulsa)
- University of Oklahoma (Tulsa)
- Rogers State University (Claremore)
- Tulsa Community College
- University of Tulsa
Want to become a member college? Contact our Development department at 918-748-5320 to inquire about membership benefits for your institution.