Camp Philbrook: Camp Mix-a-Lot (Ages 9-11)
Monday, June 26
1:00pm – 4:00pm
Explore art through different mediums and make something entirely new! This mixed media camp invites young artists to experiment with different mediums, learn the history of mixed media, and gain confidence in creating art out of anything!
$130 Member Youth
$155 Member Youth + After-Care*
$190 Youth + After-Care*
Daily Camp Itinerary:
12:45pm: PM Camp Check-In
1-4pm: PM Camp Session
4pm: PM Camp Pick-Up
4-5:30pm: After-Care for Campers enrolled in optional After-Care ticket*
About the Teaching Artist: Praise Davidson
Praise Davidson is a Texan that fell in love with Tulsa. She is a local artist that blends fantasy and real life to express the things that are hard to say with words.
What to Expect
A day at Camp Philbrook starts in our studios, but we quickly use the whole museum: art, gardens, etc. to explore what it means to be a creative thinker and maker. Our workshops are geared towards getting messy, working together and making space for every child’s ideas.
Here are a few things to know:
- This is a drop-off camp.
- We offer Before and After-Care.*
- All-Day campers need to bring a peanut-free lunch from home.
- We have pretzels or Goldfish crackers as morning snack and afternoon snack built into each camp session. Campers are welcome to bring their own peanut-free snack from home if they would like.
- We use the whole museum, which means we spend ample time outside when the weather permits. Please pack a water bottle daily and arrive wearing sunscreen and bug spray.
- Your days at Philbrook will be filled with creative energy and fun! Please make sure to dress for mess and outdoor exploration.
*Before or After-Care
Before-Care or After-Care is offered for each week of Camp Philbrook for an additional $25 for Members and $30 for Not-Yet-Members per child. With the addition of Before-Care to your AM camp ticket, you may drop your child off as early as 7:45am. With the addition of After-Care to your PM camp ticket, you may pick your child up as late as 5:30pm.
All sales are final. Tickets, Memberships, and Donations are nonrefundable. Select ticketed events will be exchangeable. View our full Refund & Ticketing Policy for more information.
For information on wheelchair access or other accessibility matters, please visit the Accessibility page.
Visit a member of Philbrook’s Guest Experience Team at the front desk or call us at (918) 748-5300 for questions or additional information.