Philbrook is committed to supporting educators across Tulsa, Oklahoma, and beyond. Through art and gardens, we hope to make a more creative and connected community and create space for new ideas, diverse perspectives, and social connection.
School Group Tours
Self-Guided School Group Tours are available within capacity limits. One chaperone per 10 students is required. To schedule a tour, please fill out a Group Tour Request Form and we will respond within 1-2 business days. You may also call 918-748-5325 for School/Educational Tours.
Self-Guiding School Groups are welcome to bring sketching materials and dry media with them to the Museum.
Printable Resources for School Groups: Download, print, and use during your visit.
Philbrook offers FREE annual Memberships to all state-certified Oklahoma Public School Teachers (PreK through Grade 12). Join in person or online.
- State-certified Oklahoma Public School Teachers (PreK – grade 12)*
- CAP Tulsa Teachers
- Charter School Teachers affiliated with an Oklahoma Public School
- TPS City Year Employees (will provide nametag to sign up – no pay stub or ID required)
*Applicants must be in an active teaching role. Administrative, leadership, and support staff do not qualify at this time.
How do I sign up?
- Qualifying Educators should present a school-issued ID or pay stub at the front desk or sign up via the Teacher Membership form online and upload a copy of their teaching certificate or pay stub.
- Educators should also provide their school district, school name, school email, and grade(s)/subject(s) taught.
The Teacher Membership Program is made possible through the generosity of the Anne & Henry Zarrow Foundation.