Know Before You Go
Inclement Weather: For more information regarding inclement weather affecting Philbrook Gardens and outdoor events, call us at 918-748-5300 during operating hours.
Restrooms: All-gender, wheelchair-accessible, and family restrooms are located in the third-floor elevator lobby.
Large Bags & Coat Room: Bags larger than a standard backpack should be left at home, in your vehicle, or in our coat closet. Standard backpacks and bags should be worn on one shoulder while visiting the galleries. Small lockers are available for checking items and we have a publicly accessible coat room.
Wheelchairs & Walkers: Guests are welcome to bring their own wheelchairs (motorized or non-motorized). A limited number of wheelchairs and walkers are available on a first-come, first-served basis at no cost. For more information on accessibility, visit our Access Page.
Food & Drink (Inside): Visitors are welcome to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages to enjoy in the Guest Lounge. Food & drink are not permitted in galleries. The pop-up café on the main level offers “grab-and-go” food and beverage options.
Food & Drink (Outside): Picnicking is encouraged in the Gardens. A limited number of tables and chairs are provided in select locations. We ask that guests not bring coolers, chairs, or other gear to the Gardens except when encouraged for special events and programs.
Technology: Free Wi-Fi is available to Philbrook guests in the Museum and select areas of the Gardens.
- Please do not touch the art and keep out of garden beds.
- Unless otherwise posted, non-flash, personal use snapshots are encouraged during your visit. Photography equipment, including tripods and selfie-sticks, are not permitted. Please review our Visitor Photography Guidelines and ask us about Photography Permits if you wish to conduct a posed photography session (portrait, group, etc.).
- Youth under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Food & drink are not permitted in galleries. Visitors are welcome to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages to the Guest Lounge or to picnic in the Gardens. Please leave your picnicking space as you found it.
- Please limit mobile phone conversations to non-gallery spaces, lobbies, or the Gardens or grounds.
- Service animals are always welcome. Pets and therapy animals are not permitted in our galleries, gardens, or on the grounds, unless for special events as advertised.
- Philbrook is a weapon-free, drug-free, tobacco-free, and smoke-free campus. Vaping is not permitted.
- Much of the garden and grounds are accessible for those using a wheelchair or mobility device. For more information about accessibility, please visit our Access Page.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, are required at all times, inside and out.
Visitor Conduct Policy
Philbrook celebrates free expression and strives to be an inclusive institution where diverse perspectives can coexist. For the safety and welfare of all, we ask that Museum visitors show common courtesy to fellow visitors and to Museum staff and service providers by not engaging in any physical, verbal, or written behavior that is unsafe, illegal, violence inciting, abusive, disorderly, disruptive, hostile or threatening to, or constitutes hate speech directed at, fellow visitors, Museum staff, service providers, or others.
The Museum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny admission to or to remove any person engaging in such behavior, including persons wearing attire or having visible tattoos displaying language or designs that could pose a safety or security risk or create a hostile environment for visitors, staff, or service providers. Any visitor witnessing such behavior should report the activity immediately to Security staff. Any Museum staff witnessing or receiving a report about such behavior from a visitor should report the activity immediately to Security.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Tickets are eligible for exchange before the date of the event. Tickets, memberships, and donations are non-refundable, except in the event of a complete cancellation due to museum closure or in case of illness. Fundraising event tickets are not eligible for return. If a program or event is cancelled, ticket-holders will receive return, exchange, and donations options via email. Funds will NOT be automatically refunded at the time of cancellation and if no action is taken by the ticket-holder, funds will be considered a donation to the museum after the date communicated in the email. View our full Refund & Ticketing Policy.
For questions, more information, or for assistance, please contact a member of our Guest Experience Team at 918-748-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org during regular operating hours.