Tickets are available for pre-purchase on our Event Calendar. You may purchase a ticket for a pre-assigned spot on the film lawn; every spot can accommodate a specific number of guests. Please see ticket purchase details for information about individual spots! Hurry to snag a premium spot, which includes seasonal fun like bonfires or water misters (limited availability).
Films on the Lawn
Since the early 1970s, Philbrook Films on the Lawn has been a beloved Tulsa tradition.
This year, Films on the Lawn is back on-site, and we are dedicated to keeping things as safe and fun as ever! Gather with us on the Philbrook Lawn for a magical summer of films, fun activities, Burger Night, and more!
Thanks to our Title Sponsor, Fowler Automotive.
Film Nights Timeline
- Select your entry time when you reserve your spot for early access to the Museum and Gardens, including Burger Night and other special activities
- Film begins at Dusk
Film + Museum Admission
- Our 2021 ticketing system has some new features:
- Select-your-own-spot: using the ticketing map, you can pick where you will sit in advance
- Timed ticket entry: you’ll know exactly when to arrive, and with capped entry numbers, you will be able to avoid crowds and long lines!
- Team up: each spot can facilitate a specific number of guests. Plan to attend the movies with a friend, your family, or a whole group!
- Keep an eye on our events calendar for individual film sales.
All spots will be marked and are spaced a minimum of 6ft. apart. Masks are required for the duration of this event, unless you are seated inside your plot, consuming food and beverage.
Enjoy tasty, casual dinner-time fare from Kitchen 27. Beverages (alcoholic and non) available for purchase as well.
Weather: We can’t predict the weather, but we can be prepared!
- If you select a blanket-only seating plot, consider bringing a tarp or other water-resistant material along in case the ground is damp.
- Rain Plan: In case of rain or other inclement weather, the film may be cancelled. Ticket-holders will be notified via email and will have one week from the date of the event to contact Philbrook at 918-748-5300 to exchange film tickets for another film, upcoming event, or apply the funds toward a Membership. All sales are final.
Upcoming EventsView All
How do I purchase tickets?
Where do I park?
Philbrook parking lots will be open, however, space is limited. Street parking is available. Please do not block neighbor driveways.
Can I bring lawn chairs?
Your pre-purchased spot location determines if chairs are permitted. Generally, chairs are not permitted on the front half of the lawn closer to the film screen. Please call Guest Experience at 918-748-5300 if you have questions.
If the weather has been damp recently, you may want to bring a tarp for blanket-only spots.
Can I bring food/alcohol? Will food/beverages be available for purchase?
Grab a burger and a beverage (alcoholic and non) from Kitchen 27’s walk-up Burger Bar. Concessions will also be available on the Film Lawn from 6pm until film start for all those must-have movie snacks! Picnicking is permitted in the Gardens. Outside alcohol is not allowed.
Is the Film Lawn accessible?
Yes, our Film Lawn is accessible for those using a wheelchair or mobility device. However, the path from the museum building to the lawn involves somewhat steep ramps and uneven pathway surfaces. After the film concludes, guests must exit the Gardens by way of a steep hill. Golf cart rides are available by request for those with mobility needs before and after the film.
A limited number of wheelchairs are available to our guests at no charge and on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have questions or for more information about accessible parking and accommodation, please contact us at 918-748-5300 in advance of your visit.
Are dogs allowed?
Pets and emotional support animals are not permitted in our galleries, gardens, or on the grounds. Service animals are welcome.
What if it rains?
In case of rain or other inclement weather, the film may be cancelled. Ticket-holders will be notified via email and will have one week from the date of the event to contact Philbrook at 918-748-5300 to exchange film tickets for another film, upcoming event, or apply the funds toward a Membership. All sales are final.
What kinds of COVID-19 safety measures are in place?
Spots will be marked and are spaced 6ft. apart.
Masks are required for the duration of this event, unless you are seated inside your plot, consuming food and beverage.
Timed entries help prevent crowding and long lines.