Tickets are available for pre-purchase on our Event Calendar. Please see ticket purchase details.
Films on the Lawn
Since the early 1970s, Philbrook Films on the Lawn has been a beloved Tulsa tradition.
This year, Films on the Lawn is back on-site, and we are dedicated to keeping things as safe and fun as ever! Gather with us on the Philbrook Lawn for a magical summer of films, fun activities, Kitchen 27’s Burger Night, and more!
Thanks to our Title Sponsor, Fowler Automotive.
Film Nights Timeline
- Select your entry time when you reserve your spot for early access to the Museum and Gardens, including Burger Night and other special activities
- Film begins at Dusk
Film + Museum Admission
- Timed ticket entry: you’ll know exactly when to arrive, which helps us all avoid crowds and long lines as much as possible!
- Ticket options:
- Spot Seating Each spot features a reserved space, and can facilitate a specific number of guests. Plan to attend the movies with a friend, your family, or a whole group! Chairs ok in reserved spots.
- General Admission Go the classic route and opt for a general admission ticket (no specific space designation, but be prepared to sit towards the front if you are using a blanket, or towards the back if you are bringing chairs).
- Keep an eye on our events calendar for individual film sales.
Kitchen 27 offers a walk-up Burger Bar with classic, turkey, and vegetarian options. $8.50 each, includes truffle fries. Beverages (alcoholic and non) available for purchase as well. Burger Bar is available through the end of September. Kitchen 27 will continue to offer concessions and delicious food options for all after this.
Burger Bar is available through the end of September. Kitchen 27 will continue to offer concessions and delicious food options for all after this.
- We can’t predict the weather, but we can be prepared! If you select a blanket-only seating area (front half of the Film Lawn closer to the screen), consider bringing a tarp or other water-resistant material along in case the ground is damp. All spot seating is chair-friendly. Bring your own chairs and blankets.
- Rain Plan: In case of rain or other inclement weather, the film may be cancelled. Ticket-holders will be notified via email and will have one week from the date of the event to contact Philbrook at 918-748-5300 to exchange film tickets for another film, upcoming event, or apply the funds toward a Membership. All sales are final.
How do I purchase tickets?
Where do I park?
Philbrook parking lots will be open, however, space is limited. Street parking is available. Please do not block neighbor driveways.
Can I bring lawn chairs?
Yes, but only for seating towards the back of the Film Lawn. Chairs are not permitted on the front half of the lawn closer to the film screen. Please call Guest Experience at 918-748-5300 if you have questions.
If the weather has been damp recently, you may want to bring a tarp for blanket-only spots.
Can I bring food/alcohol? Will food/beverages be available for purchase?
Grab a burger and a beverage (alcoholic and non) from Kitchen 27’s walk-up Burger Bar. Concessions will also be available on the Film Lawn prior to the film start for all those must-have movie snacks! Picnicking is permitted in the Gardens. Outside alcohol is not allowed.
Is the Film Lawn accessible?
Yes, our Film Lawn is accessible for those using a wheelchair or mobility device. However, the path from the museum building to the lawn involves somewhat steep ramps and uneven pathway surfaces, and the mobility device will need to go onto the grass for film viewing. After the film concludes, guests must exit the Gardens by way of a steep hill. Golf cart rides are available by request for those with mobility needs before and after the film.
A limited number of wheelchairs are available to our guests at no charge and on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have questions or for more information about accessible parking and accommodation, please contact us at 918-748-5300 in advance of your visit.
Are dogs allowed?
Pets and emotional support animals are not permitted in our galleries, gardens, or on the grounds. Service animals are welcome.
What if it rains?
In case of rain or other inclement weather, the film may be cancelled. Ticket-holders will be notified via email and will have one week from the date of the event to contact Philbrook at 918-748-5300 to exchange film tickets for another film, upcoming event, or apply the funds toward a Membership. All sales are final.
What kinds of COVID-19 safety measures are in place?
Masks are recommended for unvaccinated adults when indoors.
Timed entries help prevent crowding and long lines.