Camp Philbrook prioritizes the health of its campers and staff. Below are some ways Camp Philbrook supports health and wellbeing for every child.
Maintaining a Healthy Environment:
- Studios will be disinfected between AM & PM sessions.
- Campers will not be allowed to attend if they or someone in their household are sick or experiencing symptoms of Covid-19. Please review Camp Philbrook Sick Policy in your registration form.
- All camp workshops will spend ample time outdoors as weather allows for snack time, artmaking time, and exploring out in the gardens.
- Camp staff monitor weather each day for ozone alerts, extreme heat, and other inclement weather. When the weather is unsafe for prolonged outdoor activity, campers will remain indoors, or keep their outside time brief. Camp staff will ensure all campers take breaks and stay hydrated.
- Lunchtime will be held outdoors in our beautiful gardens. In case of inclement or extreme temperature campers eat indoors.
- Camp Philbrook has secured rapid tests from the state that are available free of charge to families upon request.
- Camp Philbrook is a peanut-free camp. Please do not send your child to camp with peanut products.