The BIG Show: Work by Young Artists
Mar 11, 2022 - May 08, 2022
The Big Show is a radically inclusive exhibition highlighting the creativity of young people across Tulsa and Oklahoma. All Oklahoma artists ages 4-18 are welcome to submit. As long as works are 12 x 12 inches in size or less, they will be placed on view in the gallery. Especially at a time when we seek to counter the isolation, stress, and upheaval of the past year, the diversity of works on display will create a shared space for young artists to see themselves, their communities, and their creativity honored. Visitors will have a chance to view art and make their own art inspired by nature.
Presented with support from Sheri & Charlie Stinson.
Calling all young artists! Would you like to have your work in The BIG Show?
- All Oklahoma young artists ages 4-18 are eligible to participate.
- One work per artist, up to 12” x 12” for 2d works and 12” x 12” x 12” for 3d works.
- All entries meeting requirements will be accepted until capacity is reached.
- Choose a theme to inspire your work:
- Art that shows you or your community.
- Art inspired by nature or the outdoors.
- Art from your imagination.
- Download the Submission Form here. Work may be mailed to Philbrook or dropped off in person October 8, 9, and 10 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. See more details on the Submission Form.
Create art here at Philbrook and submit it to The BIG Show. Visit us on:
- Sat., July 10 between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sat., August 14 between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sat., September 11 between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sat., September 25 between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Are you a teacher and would like to submit your students’ work? Awesome! Here’s what to do:
- Download the Submission Form here and review the details. Make sure your students pick a prompt and create a work that meets the size requirement.
- Philbrook can mail 12” x 12” paper to your school or organization! E-mail us at email@example.com for details.
- Make sure each work has a submission form signed by the student parent or guardian.
- Mail the work to us or drop it off in person on Oct. 8, 9, or 10, 2021. See the submission form for details and exact times.