Summer At Philbrook
Spend the summer at the most beautiful place in Oklahoma. See the shows, stroll the gardens, make us your historic home away from home.
Wondrous Worlds: Art & Islam through Time & Place
June 23, 2019 - October 06, 2019
This exhibition includes artwork from across the world, highlighting the deep diversity and global impact of Islamic art.
OK: Jason Lee Photographs
June 01, 2019 - December 29, 2019
This exhibition will present a new body of work based on Lee’s Oklahoma exploration.
Upcoming EventsView All
Drawing Tattoos with Dustin Charles
Wine Experience Tasting Seminar: Bubbles
Win A Trip To Casablanca:
Special Membership Opportunity
We are teaming up with Tulsa Global Alliance to give away a seven day trip for two (2) to Morocco. Winners will fly into the coastal city of Casablanca, a bustling metropolis full of history, culture, arts, great food, and more.
The giveaway includes paid coach flight, lodging, and some very special meal/tour opportunities while in Casablanca.
- The trip will occur during the first two weeks of November 2018. Start and end date somewhat flexible.
- You must be a Philbrook Member to enter. Not a Member? Join at Philbrook.org/join or stop by our front desk.
- You may enter your name only at our official Wondrous Worlds programs (see list in this booklet). The more you attend, the more you can enter.
- If you purchase a copy of the official Wondrous Worlds catalog, you may enter your name an extra time.
Must be age 21+ and have a valid passport to win.
- Giveaway does not include incidentals (train fees, car rental, meals beyond those included, etc.)
- Winners will share photos of their trip and write a recap for Philbrook blog and social media.
The Philbrook Gardens:
A User’s Guide
There are endless ways to experience the 25 beautiful acres of the Philbrook Gardens. Here are some of our favorites. Make your own.
- Bust out the brushes. Paint in the Garden.
- Roll down the hill.
- Be an insect explorer. Catalog your findings.
- Read a book in the shade.
- Explore the areas around Crow Creek. See what’s new.
- Play card games by the rock fireplace.
- Find all four bridges. Play Have a leaf race. Drop a leaf into the creek on one side of the bridge and go to the other side. See whose leaf comes out first.
- Stand in an open space. Run around Sound of Music-style. Singing optional.
- Lay down. Find shapes in the clouds
- Search for wildlife.
- Be a statue. Take a pic. Share with #philbrook.
- Bring a mat. Do yoga.
- Be quiet. Listen to the soothing sounds of running water
- Find a four-leafed clover. We’ve done it. They’re out there.
- Pet a Garden Cat.
- Watch a film on the lawn. Look for fireflies at dusk.
- See what’s growing in the Secret Garden.
- Find the flower inlaid into the stonework path. Look closely.
- “Reflect” at the Tempietto. Tulsa’s best spot for “me time” or “we time.”