VISITOR INFORMATION & TICKETS (Aug. 5 – Sept. 24)
The Philbrook Gardens are open! The Museum, including the historic home, all galleries, and our restaurant, Kitchen 27, are currently closed.
Advance, timed-entry tickets are required. Reserve your ticket today.
Member Mornings: Wed-Sun, 7-9am
General Public: Wed-Sun, 9am-3pm & Fri, 9am-9pm
Not a Member? Join today and visit for free!
Upcoming EventsView All
Art Camp at Home: Briana’s Pizza Party Pillows
$5 After 5PM
Friday Night Garden Yoga with Press Tulsa
Flower Arranging Workshop
Philbrook Museum of Art is reopening in phases and with key changes in place to safeguard against the spread of COVID-19.
Advance, date-specific, timed-entry tickets are required, to limit lines and crowds. Entry times are available every half hour, until sold out. The final ticket time is one hour before close. Tickets are available online or by phone at 918-748-5300.
Member Mornings (Philbrook Members only): An advance timed-entry ticket is recommended to guarantee entry. If you arrive without a ticket between the hours of 7am and 9am and capacity allows, you may be admitted without an advance ticket. If we have reached capacity, you will not be admitted and will have to reserve a ticket for the next entry time and wait in your vehicle or leave and return at your assigned entry time.
How It Works
- Reserve tickets for everyone in your group, including Members and children, online or by phone and in advance.
- Bring what you need to enjoy the Gardens: water, picnics (no glass or alcohol, please), blankets, sketchbooks, board games, and binoculars (for birdwatching) are all great choices.
- Please arrive at the entry time on your ticket and no more than 30 minutes after this entry time.
- When you arrive, follow the signs to the new Garden entrance. Line up when it’s time for entry.
- Masks are expected at check-in and required when in close proximity (within 6ft) to Philbrook staff members and other visitors.
- Relax and enjoy!
More information to help you plan your visit, including full garden guidelines, can be found below.
- Only the Gardens and grounds are open. The Museum building, including all galleries, Kitchen 27, and indoor restrooms, are closed to the public.
- Face masks are expected during check-in. Face masks are not required outdoors unless you are in close proximity to a Philbrook staff member or other visitors who did not arrive with your group.
- Outdoor restrooms are open and have been converted to single-use spaces. One person or family unit is permitted at a time.
- Our water fountains are not currently in service. Please bring your own water bottle or help yourself to complimentary bottled water, which will be available at check-in. Water is also available for purchase from a vending machine in the Gardens.
- Kitchen 27 is currently closed. Visitors are welcome to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages to picnic in the Gardens, provided the following guidelines are followed:
- We recommend you bring a blanket! A few picnic tables may be available but they are first-come, first-served.
- If you use a picnic table, please wash or sanitize your hands before use.
- Please cleanup after yourself. All food and trash must be disposed of or taken with you when you leave.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Service animals are always welcome. Pets and therapy animals are not permitted in our galleries, gardens, or on the grounds.
- Philbrook is a weapon-free, drug-free, tobacco-free, and smoke-free campus. Vaping is not permitted.
- Much of the garden and grounds are accessible for those using a wheelchair or mobility device. For more information about accessibility, please visit our website: philbrook.org/access
Plan Your Visit
- PARKING IS RELOCATED: Please follow posted signage that will direct you to park near our temporary outdoor Garden entrance.
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled entry time, please remain in your vehicle.
- You have a 30-minute window to check-in. Please arrive within 30 minutes of the time printed on your ticket to guarantee entry. Entry is not permitted after 2:30pm Wed-Sun and 8:30pm on Fridays.
- At your scheduled entry time, please line up for check-in.
- Prepare your tickets:
- If you have printed your tickets, please have them out and ready to present. If you plan to check in digitally, please have tickets pulled up on your device.
- Visitors are asked to please follow distancing guidelines for the duration of their visit. Face masks are expected during the check-in process and when in close proximity (within 6ft) to Philbrook staff and other visitors.
- Your ticket will either be scanned or you will be asked to provide your order number for touchless check-in.
- If you’ve printed your ticket, once you have been checked in, you will be asked to keep or discard the ticket yourself in a nearby trash can or recycling bin.
- Please reserve tickets in advance for everyone in your group, including children, online or by phone.
Health, Safety & Distancing Guidelines
- Philbrook Museum of Art encourages guests to do their part in helping keep our campus and other guests safe and healthy by practicing the following:
- Exercise social distancing and remain at least six feet apart from Philbrook staff members and other visitors for the duration of your visit.
- Visitors are expected to wear a mask at check-in. Masks are not required outdoors unless you are in close proximity (within 6 ft) to Philbrook staff or other visitors who did not arrive with your group.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds and use alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after touching your face or any shared surface.
- When coughing and sneezing, wear a mask and/or cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a bin and disinfect your hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are or who may be sick.
- Do not visit Philbrook Museum of Art if you or anyone in your household or whom you have had contact with within the last 14 days are feeling ill. If you’ve already purchased a ticket, please call us to make an exchange or for a full refund.
- If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, call Tulsa Public Health at 918-582-9355 or immediately go to your nearest urgent care. If it is a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
Closures & Inclement Weather
The Philbrook Gardens may close, with or without advance notice, due to inclement weather.
- Ticketholders who have not checked in at the time of closure have seven days to exchange their ticket(s) for an alternate day/time or request a refund by calling 918-748-5300 during regular operating hours.
- Ticketholders in the Gardens at the time of closure have seven days to exchange their ticket(s) for later date/time by calling 918-748-5300 during regular operating hours.
Refunds & Exchanges
Tickets are eligible for exchange before the date of the event. Tickets, memberships, and donations are non-refundable, except in the event of a complete cancellation due to museum closure or in case of illness. Fundraising event tickets are not eligible for return. If a program or event is cancelled, ticket-holders will receive return, exchange, and donation options via email. Funds will NOT be automatically refunded at the time of cancellation and if no action is taken by the ticket-holder, funds will be considered a donation to the museum after the date communicated in the email.
For questions, more information, or for assistance, please contact a member of our Guest Experience Team at 918-748-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org during regular operating hours.