The Philbrook Gardens reopen in June, beginning with Member-only access, June 6.
Philbrook Members: Saturday, June 6, at 7am
General Public: Wednesday, June 17, at 9am
Not a Member? Join today for early access!
*These dates will continue to be evaluated and may be adjusted as we continue to monitor the ongoing Covid-19 situation.
Closed Mondays & Tuesdays
Member Mornings: Wed-Sun, 7-9am (seasonally)
Tulsa, OK 74114
FREE Members and Youth 17 & under
Introducing: Timed Ticketing
The Philbrook Gardens will reopen to Members on June 6 and to the Public on June 17 with key changes in place to safeguard against the spread of COVID-19. Advance, date-specific, timed-entry tickets will be required, to limit lines and crowds. Entry times will be available every half hour, until sold out. The final entry time will be one hour before close. Tickets will be available online and by phone beginning May 27 at 9am. To reserve a ticket by phone, call us 918-748-5300 during regular operating hours.
Member Mornings (Philbrook Members only): An advance timed entry ticket is recommended to guarantee speedy entry. If you arrive without a ticket between the hours of 7am and 9am and capacity allows, you may be admitted without an advance ticket. If we have reached capacity, you will not be admitted and will have to reserve a ticket for the next entry time and wait in your vehicle or leave and return at your assigned entry time.
- Reserve tickets for everyone in your group, including Members and children, online or by phone and in advance.
- Bring what you need to enjoy the Gardens: water, picnics (no glass or alcohol, please), blankets, sketchbooks, board games, and binoculars (for birdwatching) are all great choices.
- When you arrive, follow the signs to the new Garden entrance. Line up when it’s time for entry. Masks are encouraged at check-in and when in close proximity (within 6ft) to Philbrook staff members and other visitors.
- Relax and enjoy!
- See details below on how to buy tickets and more information to help you plan your visit, including full garden guidelines.
Philbrook Museum of Art will reopen with key changes in place to safeguard against the spread of COVID-19. Timed General Admission will be available for purchase online starting Wednesday, May 27th. Please read the information below regarding visitation procedures at Philbrook:
- Only the Gardens and grounds are open. The Museum building, including all galleries, Kitchen 27, and indoor restrooms, are closed to the public.
- Outdoor restrooms are open and have been converted to single-use spaces. One person or family unit is permitted at a time.
- Our water fountains are not currently in service. Please bring your own water bottle.
- Kitchen 27 is currently closed. Visitors are welcome to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages to picnic onsite, provided the following guidelines are followed:
- We recommend you bring a blanket! A few picnic tables may be available but they are first-come, first-served.
- If you use a picnic table, please wash or sanitize your hands before use.
- Please cleanup after yourself. All food and trash must be disposed of or taken with you when you leave.
- Alcohol is not permitted
- Glass bottles and containers are not permitted
- Pets and therapy animals are not permitted in our galleries, gardens, or grounds. Service animals are permitted.
- Philbrook is a weapon-free, drug-free, tobacco-free, and smoke-free campus. Vaping is not permitted.
- Much of the garden and grounds are accessible for those using a wheelchair or mobility device. Manual wheelchairs and strollers will not be available for loan at this time. For more information about accessibility, please visit our website: philbrook.org/access
Plan Your Visit
Arrival & Parking
- Please follow posted signage that will direct you to park near our new outdoor Garden entrance.
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled entry time, please remain in your vehicle.
- At scheduled entry time, please take your place in line at our outdoor Garden entrance.
Prepare your tickets:
- If you have printed your tickets, please have them out and ready to present.
- If you plan to check in digitally, please have tickets pulled up on your device.
- Visitors are asked to please follow distancing guidelines and are encouraged to wear a face mask during the check-in process and when in close proximity (within 6ft) to Philbrook staff and other visitors.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, children under 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a mask without assistance should not wear a mask.)
- Your ticket will either be scanned or you will be asked to provide your order number for touchless check-in.
- If you’ve printed your ticket, once you have been checked in, you will be asked to keep or discard the ticket yourself in a nearby trash can or recycling bin.
- Please reserve tickets in advance for everyone in your group, including children, online or by phone.
- Philbrook is not currently accepting cash or credit transactions onsite.
Health, Safety & Distancing Guidelines
- Exercise social distancing and remain at least six feet apart from Philbrook staff members and other visitors for the duration of your visit.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a mask at check-in and when in close proximity (within 6 ft) to staff and visitors to help protect yourself and others.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds and use alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after touching your face or any shared surface.
- When coughing and sneezing, wear a mask and/or cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a bin.
- Avoid close contact with people who are or who may be sick.
- Do not visit Philbrook Museum of Art if you or anyone in your household or whom you have had contact with within the last 14 days are feeling ill. If you’ve already purchased a ticket, please call us to make an exchange or for a full refund.
- If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, call Tulsa Public Health at 918-582-9355 or immediately go to your nearest urgent care. If it is a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
Closures & Inclement Weather
- Ticketholders who have not checked in at the time of closure have seven days to exchange their ticket(s) for an alternate day/time or request a refund by calling 918-748-5300 during regular operating hours.
- Ticketholders in the Gardens at the time of closure have 7 days to exchange their ticket(s) for later date/time by calling 918-748-5300 during regular operating hours.