Philbrook Museum of Art is monitoring COVID-19 very closely and will make camp policy updates as needed. Caregivers will be updated via email with the most up-to-date masking policy prior to their camp session.
At this time, Philbrook recommends that all staff and campers wear a mask while indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
Additional Safety Precautions:
- Studios will be disinfected between AM & PM sessions.
- Campers will not be allowed to attend if they or someone in their household are sick or experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
- All camp workshops will spend ample time outdoors as weather allows for snack time, artmaking time, and exploring out in the gardens.
- Lunchtime will be held outdoors. In case of inclement or extreme temperature campers eat indoors
- Camp Philbrook has secured rapid tests from the state that are available free of charge to families upon request.