Spring Break Camp: Rainbow Land (Ages 5-8)
Monday, March 13
1:00pm – 4:00pm
March 13-17, 1pm-4pm
$130 Member Youth
$155 Member Youth + After-Care*
$185 Youth + After-Care*
It’s a week of magical woodland artmaking with Miss Rainbow! Campers will experience the wonders of nature creating fairy leaves and clay mushrooms, designing a gnome home, making art on a log and creative snacks to eat, magical face painting and so much more!
Afternoon Camp Itinerary:
12-1pm: Lunch for all-day Campers also enrolled in morning session: Cut, Paste, Collage
12:45pm: PM Camp Check-In
1-4pm: PM Camp Session
4pm: PM Camp Pick-Up
5:30pm: After-Care Pick-Up*
About the Teaching Artist: Lauren Rainbow Lunsford
Environmentalist, face painter and multi personalities of fun, Miss Rainbow, works for nature and with nature. Her ever changing hair color is her favorite canvas. She makes Headpieces to all the seasons and writes poetry in the dark. A Spectrum of creativity for all ages.
What to Expect
A day at Camp Philbrook starts in our studios, but we quickly use the whole museum: art, gardens, etc. to explore what it means to be a creative thinker and maker. Our workshops are geared towards getting messy, working together and making space for every child’s ideas.
Here are a few things to know:
- We offer before and after-care, which can be purchased with your camp ticket
- All-Day campers need to bring a peanut-free lunch from home.
- We have Goldfish crackers as morning snack and afternoon snack built into each camp session. Campers are welcome to bring their own peanut-free snack from home if they would like.
- We use the whole museum, which means we spend ample time outside when the weather permits. Please pack a water bottle daily and arrive wearing sunscreen and bug spray.
- Your days at Philbrook will be filled with creative energy and fun! Please make sure to dress for mess and outdoor exploration.
After-Care is offered for each week of Art Camp for an additional $25 per child. With the addition of After-Care to your ticket, you may pick your child up at the end of the day between 4:00pm and 5:30pm.
All sales are final. Tickets, Memberships, and Donations are nonrefundable. Select ticketed events will be exchangeable. View our full Refund & Ticketing Policy for more information.
For information on wheelchair access or other accessibility matters, please visit the Accessibility page.
Visit a member of Philbrook’s Guest Experience Team at the front desk or call us at (918) 748-5300 for questions or additional information.