Spring Break Camp: Cut, Paste, Collage (Ages 5-8)
Monday, March 13
9:00am – 12:00pm
March 13-17, 9am-12pm
$130 Member Youth
$155 Member Youth + Before-Care*
$185 Youth + Before-Care*
Let’s play and create together! Campers will spend the week with artist Katy Bruce and express themselves through unique mixed-media collage creations using upcycled and unexpected materials. Campers will be surprised by all the inventive things they can create by simply cutting, pasting, and collaging.
Morning Camp Itinerary:
7:45am: Before-Care Begins*
8:45am: AM Camp Check-In
9am-12pm: AM Camp Session
12pm: AM Camp Pick-Up
12-1pm: Lunch for all-day Campers also enrolled in afternoon session: Rainbow Land
About the Teaching Artist: Katy Bruce
Katy Bruce is a multidisciplinary working artist, jewelry designer, and all-ages arts facilitator, born and raised in Tulsa, OK. They gain inspiration from their community, through connection, and self-expression.
What to Expect
A day at Camp Philbrook starts in our studios, but we quickly use the whole museum: art, gardens, etc. to explore what it means to be a creative thinker and maker. Our workshops are geared towards getting messy, working together and making space for every child’s ideas.
Here are a few things to know:
- We offer before and after-care, which can be purchased with your camp ticket
- All-Day campers need to bring a peanut-free lunch from home.
- We have Goldfish crackers as morning snack and afternoon snack built into each camp session. Campers are welcome to bring their own peanut-free snack from home if they would like.
- We use the whole museum, which means we spend ample time outside when the weather permits. Please pack a water bottle daily and arrive wearing sunscreen and bug spray.
- Your days at Philbrook will be filled with creative energy and fun! Please make sure to dress for mess and outdoor exploration.
Before-Care is offered for each week of Art Camp for an additional $25 per child. With the addition of Before-Care to your ticket, you may drop your child off as early as 7:45am.
All sales are final. Tickets, Memberships, and Donations are nonrefundable. Select ticketed events will be exchangeable. View our full Refund & Ticketing Policy for more information.
For information on wheelchair access or other accessibility matters, please visit the Accessibility page.
Visit a member of Philbrook’s Guest Experience Team at the front desk or call us at (918) 748-5300 for questions or additional information.