PhilBark Dog Days
Sunday, February 18
9:00am – 5:00pm
FREE for Members (Adult & Youth)
Free with General Admission for Adults & Youth (3-17)
FREE for Youth (2 & under)
*Subject to cancellation in case of inclement weather.
You and your four-legged family members are invited for a tail-wagging good time sniffing all the smells in Philbrook Gardens. Please BYOB (bring your own bowl!) to fill at water fountains and enjoy a stroll and outdoor seating with your leashed canine friend.
Dog Days will take place every third Saturday this Fall from 9am to 5pm.
Leashed dogs will be allowed throughout the outdoor Gardens. Dogs are not allowed inside the galleries. Service animals are always welcome.
For the safety of all, guests and dogs will be expected to abide by the following rules and etiquette:
- While our building is off-limits to furry pals, guests (and dogs) will enter the main Museum entrance to check-in before heading directly outside to explore.
- Dogs must be leashed with a non-retractable leash at all times and must be controlled so that they do not urinate on, defecate in, or enter garden beds.
- Owners must clean up promptly after their pets. Waste stations will be provided.
- Dogs must be current on all vaccinations and registrations.
- Dogs must be socialized and well-behaved. Philbrook staff reserves the right to ask owners to leave campus with their pet.
All sales are final. Tickets, Memberships, and Donations are nonrefundable. Select ticketed events will be exchangeable. View our full Refund & Ticketing Policy for more information.
For information on wheelchair access or other accessibility matters, please visit the Accessibility page.
Visit a member of Philbrook’s Guest Experience Team at the front desk or call us at (918) 748-5300 for questions or additional information.