Fowler Automotive Presents: Cat Video Fest
Friday, September 29
5:00pm: Check-in begins
5-7:30pm: Ongoing picnicking & fun activities
7:30pm (dusk): Film begins
9:00pm: Film concludes
Thanks to our Title Sponsor, Fowler Automotive.
Seasonal Sponsor – Balloon Therapy Tulsa
Cat Video Festival Sponsor – Feline Specialties
Want a reserved, multi-person spot just for you and your group? Instead of purchasing general admission tickets, purchase a spot using the link below. Reserved, 12′ Spots fit 6 adults, or 8 total including children. Premium Garden Bubble Spots fit 8 adults, or 10 total including children.
Check-In Times: Check-in for all tickets starts at 5:00PM. If you purchase a multi-person Reserved Spot, please arrive with your entire group for check-in. Spots are first-come, first-served.
- General Admission Single Tickets:
- $8 Member
- $12 Adult
- $6 Youth (Ages 13-17)
- $3 Youth (12 & Under)
- FREE Member Youth 17 & under
- Designated chair seating will be available behind our blanket seating area.
- Reserved Spot (multi-person):
- 12′ spot reserved for your party
- Only 18 available
- Spot seats up to 6 adults, 8 total including children
- Chairs recommended
- $85 Member
- $115 Non-Member
- Premium Garden Bubble (multi-person):
- 10×25′ spot reserved for your party
- Cooler with Warm Weather Treats
- Only 8 available
- Spot seats up to 10 people, including children
- Chairs recommended (4 chairs provided)
- Garden Bubble Cover or Mosquito Net based on season
- $210 Member
- $250 Non-Member
- Bring your own picnic or purchase dinner on-site from local Food Trucks: Ruth’s Chicken, FrootBowls Acai, and Macamoe’s Tasty Treats. No outside alcohol permitted.
- General Admission seating is first-come, first-served. The front half of the lawn is reserved for blanket seating only, while the back half is for guests who bring their own chairs.
- Reserved Spots are interspersed throughout film lawn for an enhanced viewing experience. Premium Spots surround the exterior of the lawn and provide the best viewing experience. Spots are first-come, first-served; after checking in at the front desk, guests can select from available Spots on the Film Lawn.
- Chairs are recommended for ALL Reserved and Premium spots.
Weather: We can’t predict the weather, but we can be prepared!
- If you plan to bring a blanket to sit on, consider bringing a tarp or other water-resistant material along in case the ground is damp.
- Rain Plan: In case of rain or other inclement weather, the event may be postponed or cancelled. Ticket-holders will be notified via email and will have one week from the date of the event to contact Philbrook at 918-748-5300 to exchange film tickets for another upcoming event, or apply the funds toward a Membership. All sales are final.
All sales are final. Tickets, Memberships, and Donations are nonrefundable. Select ticketed events will be exchangeable. View our full Refund & Ticketing Policy for more information.
For information on wheelchair access or other accessibility matters, please visit the Accessibility page.
Visit a member of Philbrook’s Guest Experience Team at the front desk or call us at (918) 748-5300 for questions or additional information.