Fowler Automotive Films on the Lawn: Jurassic Park
Friday, May 21
8:30pm – 10:30pm
6:00-10:30pm (film starts at dusk)
*Advance, timed-entry tickets required.
Socially distanced, multi-person plots start at:
$35 for Members
$55 for Not-Yet-Members
Sink your teeth into Steven Spielberg’s classic blockbuster.
Films on the Lawn is back on-site, and we are dedicated to keeping things as safe and fun as ever. Gather with us on the Philbrook Lawn for a magical summer of films, fun activities, Burger Night, and more! Take advantage of our new, spot-based ticket system that allows you/your family to select your own, multi-person spot on the lawn. Details below.
Thanks to our Title Sponsor, Fowler Automotive.
6, 6:30, 7, 7:30pm: Timed entry (refer to your ticket for your chosen time slot)
5:30-7:30pm: Kitchen27 Burger Night, ongoing socially distanced picnicking & fun activities
8:30pm (dusk): Film begins
10:30pm: Film concludes
- Check-In Times: Each plot has a designated entry time. Your entire group must arrive for check-in at the time noted on your ticket.
Spot Options: Each plot type has a maximum capacity, a specific entry time, and is designated as blanket-only seating vs. chairs recommended (please bring your own blankets & chairs). These details are all noted on the plot map on the purchase page. Hover or click on a plot to see details before purchasing.
8’ Spots: up to 2 adults (or 4 people total, if including small children)
- $35 Member
- $50 Not-Yet-Member
12’ Spots : up to 6 adults (or 8 people total, if including children)
- $65 Member
- $85 Not-Yet-Member
Fire Pit Spots (10′ x 15′): up to 6 adults (or 8 people total, if including children)
- Only 4 spots available
- Includes s’mores kits!
- $100 Member
- $145 Not-Yet-Member
Fire Pit + Sun Bubble Tent Spots (10′ x 25′): up to 8 adults (or 10 people total, if including children)
- Only 3 spots available
- Includes s’mores kits!
- $160 Member
- $200 Not-Yet-Member
- 8’ Spots: up to 2 adults (or 4 people total, if including small children)
- All spots will be marked and are spaced a minimum of 6ft. apart. Masks are required for the duration of this event, unless you are seated inside your plot, consuming food and beverage.
- Skip the line and Preorder dinner! Enjoy tasty, casual fare from Kitchen 27’s Burger Night. Vegan and Vegetarian options available. Order ahead, skip the order line and go straight to the pickup area of Burger Bar when you arrive. Concessions will also be sold on the Film Lawn.
- Picnics also welcome, but no outside alcoholic beverages allowed. Wine and beer available for purchase onsite.
Weather: We can’t predict the weather, but we can be prepared!
- If you select a blanket-only seating plot, consider bringing a tarp or other water-resistant material along in case the ground is damp.
- Rain Plan: In case of rain or other inclement weather, the film may be cancelled. Ticket-holders will be notified via email and will have one week from the date of the event to contact Philbrook at 918-748-5300 to exchange film tickets for another film, upcoming event, or apply the funds toward a Membership. All sales are final.
*To safeguard against the spread of COVID-19, advance tickets are required. All visitors 5 years of age and older are required to wear a face mask inside the Museum at all times and in the Gardens during events, unless seated in a designated food and beverage consumption area. For socially distanced films on the lawn, masks are required for the duration of the event, unless you are seated inside your spot.
If you have any questions, would like to purchase tickets by phone, please call us at 918-748-5300 for assistance.
- Login or create an account (MEMBERS: You must be logged in to access Member-priced tickets.).
- Stars mark the plots. Hover over a star on the map to find details about each plot, including:
- Plot size (8′, 12′, 10’x15′ or 10’x25′ – a limited number of Fire Pit & Sun Bubble plot upgrades are available)
- Plot capacity (2-10 people, depending on plot size)
- Plot entry time (6, 6:30, 7, 7:30 entry times)
- Blanket-only or chair seating area (blankets & chairs not provided – bring your own)
- Once you find the plot for you, click the star to select your ticket type: Member or Not-Yet-Member. (Note: Members must be logged in to access Member tickets).
- Click Add to Cart.
- Review your purchase, note your designated entry time, and click Check Out.
- You will receive two emails:
- Your Order Confirmation
- Your Ticket
All sales are final. Tickets, Memberships, and Donations are nonrefundable. Select ticketed events will be exchangeable. View our full Refund & Ticketing Policy for more information.
For information on wheelchair access or other accessibility matters, please visit the Accessibility page.
Visit a member of Philbrook’s Guest Experience Team at the front desk or call us at (918) 748-5300 for questions or additional information.