Fowler Automotive Films on the Lawn: Hook
Friday, September 24
5:30-10:00pm (Film starts 7:15)
Bring the kids. Or just act like one. Don’t miss Steven Spielberg’s beloved take on PETER PAN. Warning: pirates may be in attendance.
Films on the Lawn is back on-site, and we are dedicated to keeping things as safe and fun as ever. Gather with us on the Philbrook Lawn for a magical summer of films, fun activities, Burger Night, and more! It’ll be a BANGARANG!
5:30, 6, 6:30: Timed entry (refer to your ticket for your chosen time slot)
5-9pm: Kitchen27 Burger Night, ongoing picnicking & fun activities
7:15pm (dusk): Film begins
10:00pm: Film concludes
Thanks to our Title Sponsor, Fowler Automotive.
Want a reserved, multi-person 10×15′ or 10×25′ spot just for you and your group? Instead of purchasing general admission tickets, purchase a spot using the link below. 10×15′ spots fit up to 6 adults, or up to 8 people total with children and adults and 10×25′ spots fit up to 8 adults, or up to 10 people total with children and adults.
- Check-In Times: Each ticket has a designated entry time. If you reserve a spot, your entire group must arrive for check-in at the time noted on your ticket.
General Admission Single Tickets:
- $8 Member
- $12 Not-Yet-Member
- $6 Not-Yet-Member Youth (ages 13-17)
- $3 Not-Yet-Member Youth (12 & Under)
- Member Youth 17 and under FREE
- Designated chair seating will be available behind our blanket seating area.
Reserved Spot Tickets (multi-person):
- 10×15′ spot reserved for your party
- Only 10 available
- Spot seats up to 6 adults, or 8 people total if including children
- Chairs recommended
- $85 Member
- $115 Not-Yet-Member
Mister Tents* Reserved Spot Tickets (multi-person; CALL to reserve):
- 10×25′ spot reserved for your party
- Personal canopy tent with water misters
- Only 2 available!
- Spot seats up to 8 adults, or 10 people total if including children
- Chairs recommended
- $150 Member
- $185 Not-Yet-Member
- *Note: If the weather is unseasonably cool, we will replace misters tents with bonfire pits for these spots.
- **To reserve one of these premium Mister Tent Spots, call Guest Experience Coordinator, Angel Lazio, at 918-748-5347.
- General Admission Single Tickets:
- Enjoy tasty, casual fare from Kitchen 27’s Burger Night. Vegan and Vegetarian options available. Concessions will also be sold on the Film Lawn.
- Picnics also welcome, but no outside alcoholic beverages allowed. Wine and beer available for purchase onsite.
- Seating is first-come, first-served, and bring-your-own blanket or chair.
- For General Admission ticketing, the front half of the lawn is reserved for blanket seating only, and the back half chairs is recommended.
- Reserved Spot Tickets guarantee 10×15′ or 10×25′ spots for you and your party, but are also first-come, first-served.
Weather: We can’t predict the weather, but we can be prepared!
- If you plan to bring a blanket to sit on, consider bringing a tarp or other water-resistant material along in case the ground is damp.
- Rain Plan: In case of rain or other inclement weather, the film may be cancelled. Ticket-holders will be notified via email and will have one week from the date of the event to contact Philbrook at 918-748-5300 to exchange film tickets for another film, upcoming event, or apply the funds toward a Membership. All sales are final.
All sales are final. Tickets, Memberships, and Donations are nonrefundable. Select ticketed events will be exchangeable. View our full Refund & Ticketing Policy for more information.
For information on wheelchair access or other accessibility matters, please visit the Accessibility page.
Visit a member of Philbrook’s Guest Experience Team at the front desk or call us at (918) 748-5300 for questions or additional information.