Dec 14, 6:00 PM
Friday, December 14, 6-9 p.m.
Doors open at 6 p.m.
Member Tickets available on Monday, Oct 15
Public Tickets available on Monday, Oct 22
Philbrook Festival is back and better than ever! Enjoy the most beautiful place in Oklahoma during the most wonderful time of the year.
Celebrate the holiday season with Philbrook for eight unforgettable evenings November 23 – December 31, 2018. The Museum comes alive with festive holiday events, Santa, train rides, lego village, garden games, live music, shopping, décor, and thousands of lights reflecting the spirit of the season. Gather the whole family for unforgettable experiences.
Festival Nights: Friday and Saturday following Thanksgiving (Nov. 23-24); Friday, Nov. 30; All Fridays in December (Dec. 7, 14, 21, 28) and Christmas Eve (Dec. 24). On these Festival Nights, the Museum closes at 9pm. For details, and more visit Philbrook Festival
- Pre-purchased tickets are strongly encouraged. Space is limited each Festival Night.
- Youth 17 & under are free and require a ticket. If you are purchasing a Family Package, please add a $0 Youth (17 & under) ticket for each child.
- Each Family Package includes:
- (2) Adult Admission Tickets
- (3) Make & Take Art Activity Tickets
- (6) Train Ride Tickets
- In addition, please add as many $0 Youth (17 & Under) tickets to your order as you require
For information on wheelchair access or other accessibility matters, please visit the accessibility page on the Museum’s website.
Visit a member of Philbrook’s Guest Experience Team at the front desk or call us at (918) 748-5300 for more information.