Camp Philbrook: Creative Costuming (Ages 5-6)
Monday, July 11
9:00am – 12:00pm
July 11th – July 15th, 9am-12pm
Build a creative costume from head-to-toe using unexpected materials including ribbon, yarn, cardboard, paint, and more. Celebrate on Friday with a parade and fashion show in the gardens.
Visit philbrook.org/camp for the most up-to-date information about health & safety policies at Camp Philbrook.
Before-Care Begins: 7:45am
AM Workshop Check-In: 8:45am
AM Workshop: 9am-12pm
AM Pick-Up: 12pm
Lunch (All-Day Campers Only): 12-1pm
PM Workshop Check-In: 12:45pm
PM Workshop: 1-4pm
PM Pick-Up: 4pm
After-Care Pick-Up: 5:30pm
About the Teaching Artist: Katy Bruce
Katy Bruce is a multidisciplinary working artist, jewelry designer, and all-ages arts facilitator, born and raised in Tulsa, OK. They gain inspiration from their community, through connection, and self expression.
What to Expect
A day at Camp Philbrook starts in our studios, but we quickly use the whole museum: art, gardens, etc. to explore what it means to be a creative thinker and maker. Our workshops are geared towards getting messy, working together and making space for every child’s ideas.
Here are a few things to know:
- We offer before and after care. See below for details
- All day campers may elect to bring their own lunch or purchase one from our onsite restaurant, Kitchen 27.
- We have a morning snack and afternoon snack built into each camp sessions.
- We use the whole museum, which means we spend ample time outside when the weather permits. Please pack a water bottle daily and arrive wearing sunscreen and bug spray.
- Your days at Philbrook will be filled with creative energy and fun! Please make sure to dress for mess and outdoor exploration.
Before & After-Care
Before & After Care is offered for each week of Art Camp for an additional $30 per child for Before Care, $30 per child for After Care, or $60 per child for Before & After Care. With the addition of Before & After Care to your ticket, you may drop your child off as early as 7:45am, and pick your child up at the end of the day between 4:00pm and 5:30pm.
Visit a member of Philbrook’s Guest Experience Team at the front desk or call us at (918) 748-5300 for more information.
All sales are final. Tickets, Memberships, and Donations are nonrefundable. Select ticketed events will be exchangeable. View our full Refund & Ticketing Policy for more information.
For information on wheelchair access or other accessibility matters, please visit the Accessibility page.
Visit a member of Philbrook’s Guest Experience Team at the front desk or call us at (918) 748-5300 for questions or additional information.